Toyota Collision Service in Pensacola, FL
Certified Collision Center
If you're involved in a collision, you want your vehicle to be returned to its pre-accident condition when repaired. To ensure that your Toyota receives first-quality service and factory-authorized parts, Toyota recommends having collision repairs completed by a Toyota Certified Collision Center.
Toyota collision repair and refinish technicians are experts in the repair of Toyota vehicles. They stay current on the latest collision repair information through Toyota training courses, technical bulletins and publications. Many are also certified through the Toyota Technician Certification Program, which requires completion of Toyota's specialized, state-of-the-art training as well as rigorous exams through both Toyota and the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE).
You can be confident you're getting the best possible collision repair for your vehicle when you take it to a Toyota Certified Collision Center.
In addition, to maintain your Toyota's value, it's important to make sure it is repaired with Genuine Toyota Parts. Protect your investment! Insist on Genuine Toyota Parts. Toyota warranty coverage remains intact when vehicle repairs are completed with Genuine Toyota Parts. Toyota warranties do not cover imitation or used salvage parts or any damage or failures caused by the use of such parts.
- Free Estimates
- We work on all makes and models
- All Insurance companies welcome
- State of the art equipment
- Car rental available
Bob Tyler Toyota-Scion now has a collision center located in the rear of the dealership. If you have ever had an accident or need your vehicle repaired, no matter how big or small, we would be delighted to repair it for you. We only use geniune Toyota Certified Parts, and we provide a Lifetime Warranty on all repairs, as long as you own the vehicle. All of our technicians are ASE Certified and all of the repairs and refinishes are done on state of the art equipment.
Give us a call or stop on by, and we will provide you with a free estimate or we can help you with your insurance claim. We can also help you with towing, car rental, and provide assistance with any questions you may have.
5 Things you should know before having your car repaired!
- Your car is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve its value, and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop, and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- There is NO law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO TO THE REPAIR SHOP OF YOUR CHOICE! Your insurance company can not require you to go to a "Preferred" or particular shop.
Please contact us at (850) 478-2666 so we can get you back on the road!